Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Never too late to start over.

I lost myself. For a very long time. For a major part of my life.
For the time that I most needed to find myself, I was lost. 


I don't remember that person I grew up with. She seems so different, like a stranger.


And now, I'm starting over. I'm defining myself the best way I know how from scratch. I'm paying attention and creating for myself a definition to stick to, a character that will not be altered by anyone or anything. 


I'm walking down this path in front of me, picking up bits and pieces along the way, to figure out who I am and who I want to be. I'm finding my identity all over again because I never found it in the right place. It was always in someone else. 


So... I am what I am and that's all that I am. And once I figure out who that is, that's all I'm going to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment