Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Tower of Terror---Colossus---Buffalo Bills

I love roller-coasters.


Roller-coasters are my favorite.


But I hate emotional roller-coasters. 


And that's what I am. One, big, fast, emotional roller-coaster.


Not necessarily in that I'm crying one moment and jumping for joy the next.


But, in that I want to do something one moment, with complete motivation and reasoning to do it,
then the next moment I want to do something else. A moment can last from an hour, to a day, to a week, to a year. Lately, it usually lasts a day.


I come to a realization, believe it and see completely clearly how it's right and smart and logical,
then, *poof*, my emotions get the better of me and I'm back to feeling.


When I feel, I feel in extremes. When I think, I can't not feel. 


I have the hardest time separating my emotions from any situation:
If it's a decision, my emotions have to be a part of the decision. Because who ever made a good decision based completely on logic..right?
If it's an argument, I argue based on what I feel because who ever made a point using only logic? 
If it's interpreting something someone says or does, I automatically assume it was based on emotion, because emotion is the foundation for everything I say and do.


If only emotional roller-coasters gave me the same adrenaline rush as a real roller-coaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment